Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rub a dub dub!

Carson had his first bath yesterday and we were shocked that he LOVED it! Dad did such a good job with him...mom was too busy with the camera! He is just the sweetest thing. Nothing is better than this!!





















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the tub's being put to good use! What a cutie Carson is...I want to come meet him so call me! :)

Ashley McWhorter said...

He is so beautiful!!!Did his cord fall off already? Very impressive!:)

Amanda said...

Callie, I'm so glad you left me a comment! Of course I remember you! Congrats on your awesome baby boy! He is very handsome. What a sweet time for you guys. I will put your blog on my bloglines so I can keep up with y'all. In a few months you will be so glad you started this blog because it's hard to remember details from the early days when you were very sleep deprived and almost sleepwalking. Thanks for saying hi!

Missy said...

Hi Callie. This is Missy (Crow) Barfuss. Remember me?? I ran across your blog and was so excited to find it!
Your son is PRECIOUS and I am so excited for you as you begin this new adventure. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope you don't mind me checking back to see what ya'll are up to!

parsonsfamily said...

Oh I love seeing the pictures. He is adorable! Great photos...I'm enjoying all the updates.

Michael & Meaghan said...

What a STUD!! Love the hair. Can't wait to see him in person.

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

What a cutie!!! Can't believe little Callie has a baby!!! He looks so much like you! Precious!

Love you!
Julie Marler (Mammy)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm look at his precious little cocknballs I want to molesthim, suck hiscock and cumin his mouth