So last night I thought hey, I should have Chris take a picture of me to put on the blog, that way people could see my big belly. Obviously we are having technical difficulties with our camera because it suddenly seems to MAGNIFY every image it captures - including me! I know this must be true because there is no way I can be that big (at least that's what I am telling myself!). I just couldn't do it people, just couldn't bring myself to putting those pictures on the blog.
Then, to add insult to injury I have suddenly developed "skankles". You all know what they are and have all seen women with them. The ankles that should exist on a person's leg but don't due to excessive weight. Oh yes, I have them now. Maybe I will at least take a picture of these beauties and post it.
Oh the joys of pregnancy!!
1 comment:
That's so weird about your camera... mine did that throughout our entire pregnancy and still isn't really back to normal. Hope your camera fixes faster than mine. :)
Post a Comment