Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Funny Faces and Poopy Places

*Warning: This post has two parts, please don't read the second part if you have a weak stomach :)!

One of Carson's many talents is his ability to make the funniest faces! Chris and I have a blast just watching him and wondering what is going on inside his little head. He has started smiling more this week and what a joy it is to see his face light up. I tell you, this kid just gets better looking every day! And notice the nice hair-do. We had just given him a bath and then he fell fast asleep. When he woke up, his hair was out of control!






Now for the second part of the post...

Many people warned us about having a little boy and their tendency to "spray" you when changing their diapers. We considered ourselves warned and had so far avoided any major causalities. However, this past week we were formally introduced to this phenomenon. Let me walk you through the experience...

Step 1 - Put Carson in bed, proceed to take off dirty diaper.

Step 2 - Quickly grab new diaper and try to make the switch.

Step 3 - Mom is too slow, Carson poops on bed.

Step 4 - Carson smiles.

Step 5 - Mom cleans up part of the mess, leaving off the diaper because she foolishly thinks he is finished.

Step 6 - Carson pees straight up into the air and behind him, all over the bumper pad.

Step 7 - Carson smiles.

Step 8 - Mom moves Carson to the right side of the bed, away from the previous pee and poop areas and reaches for another diaper.

Step 9 - Projectile poop from one side of the bed to the other. Unbelievable!

Step 10 - Carson smiles.

Step 11 - Yell for Chris. He has GOT to see this.

Step 12 - Dad cheers Carson on. He is very proud of his son's abilities. Mom growls for this means yet another load of laundry!

Step 13 - Finally put on clean diaper and secure it tightly - although I don't think Pampers is any match for this little guy!!

Whew! Just writing this post makes me tired...people warned us about the pee, but come on, why didn't anyone tell us about the poop?!

See the picture below for proof of this event. And yes, Carson will be mortified one day knowing that his mother posted this picture on the world wide web :)!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I can't believe you actually got a picture of the poop strung out across his bed! I need to come visit soon!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!! Love your creativity...thanks for the laughs! :)

Ashley McWhorter said...

HaHaHa!!!!! Welcome to mommy-hood!!!! :)

Colwell Family said...

Callie-I too was warned about the pee, and not the poop. Unfortunatly for me, Zach was laying in his dad's lap while I changed him and he projectile pooped on my leg!! I would have rather done a load of laundry!

Anonymous said...

Nasty beyond belief. Yet quite funny!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you put that photo up - poor carson will be embarrsed for life, ha
He is way to cute to be showing poop pictures.
mim

Anonymous said...

so damn hot his little anu has already got cream on it so my cockshould slide in nice n easy, not far just enough he feels when I cuimin him