Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Nights and Summer Delight!

Summer has definitely arrived here in Houston. The summer sun and heat are on like a vegence! Carson and I have had to trade in our morning walks outside for morning talks inside. Who knew that it could be 90 degrees by 9 am?? Either way, here is how we spend some of our time...

Good bless the playmat! Carson loves the lights and sounds!


In the evenings when Chris gets home he scoops Carson up and takes him outside. Carson is 100% boy and loves to be outside with his dad!




Nice hair dude!

So sweet!!

On a recent trip to Willowbrook Mall, mom and I discovered the Teavana store.
D-E-L-I-G-H-T! We fell in love with the Rooibos Sweet Amore and Plum Harvest combo. Add a little of this to it as is brews and then pour over ice. Pure goodness! This is by far my favorite thing about summer. Plus, I feel so sophisticated brewing actual tea in the raw instead of tea from a bag. I'm anxious to get back to the store and try out a new combo. Anyone else out there use this stuff? If so, tell me your favorites!

No comments: