He looks so much like Chris in the picture below!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Just a swingin'
Carson seriously spends 80% of his day in his swing. He absolutely loves it! Thank you Sarah for letting me borrow this - I owe you my life! Carson can stare for hours at the mirror above the swing, just looking at himself and talking. Here's my dilemma though...how do I move him from taking naps in his swing, to taking naps in his room? Do I need to even worry about making the transition? He doesn't seem to mind the noise in the house while he's sleeping and Chris and I definitely don't keep quiet while he snoozes. What to do? What to do? Until I decide we'll just let the boy keep swingin'!

He looks so much like Chris in the picture below!





He looks so much like Chris in the picture below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He does look just like chris!!! That is so cute! I'm looking for that swing for my registry!
He is very cute and definitely all Chris. If you want my opinion (since you asked... ha ha) I think you need to move him. Remember as he gets more aware, if he sees you, he is less likely to go to sleep. Just what I notice with Cason. call if you want to process. Good luck!!!
I say start transitioning him, too. He will get use to the movement and being all comfy-cozy, and not know how to sleep in his bed. As for the sound, my girls sleep through everything, too. They have lived with sound machines since they both came home from the hospital. They travel everywhere with us. I don't know if they could sleep without sound. :)
I PROMISE, I will call you this weekend. :) A group of us go tp this awesome pool in The Woodlands on Mondays, if you ever want to join us. It is kids (of all ages) and mommy galore. Love you!!
Post a Comment