Last week Carson and Chris watched the NBA finals. Doesn't the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend that children under the age of two not watch t.v.? Oops!
Earlier in the week 3 of my former students came by to see Carson and me. I taught these girls in 8th grade and again in 11th. I'm not sure which was worse...screaming little 8th graders, or mature and boy crazy seniors. Girls, you know I love you :)! And I know you are reading this because you stalk my blog. Just leave me a note in the comment section to tell me how excited you are to make the blog! But seriously, these girls were with me the year I started teaching, and then again with me the year I quit. I have literally seen them grow into fabulous you women and I am thrilled that two of them will soon be fellow Aggies! Girls, I look forward to more visits this summer!
Kari, Lindsey, and Kiera with Carson
Lindsey makes the best homemade chocolate chip cookies! Chris and I had no problem finishing off this plate!
On a more boring note...this is what we have been watching through our living room windows...
They (although I don't really know who "they" are) have decided to drain our lake and dig out all the nasty mess inside. What happened to my lovely waterfall and the sound of the water out my back door? Instead I get to look at mushy nastiness. Hopefully this will all be cleaned up soon...otherwise I will have an unfortunate phone call to the HOA ahead of me!
Finally, I thought I would let you in on a little bit of what Carson and I talk about during our days together...
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I have to see Carson now! That video made me so giddy!!! Those are the most precious noises I've ever heard! He's a talker isnt he?
Adorable! Did you learn as much from that conversation as I did? :0) What a wonderful little man you have there, Callie. I hope I get the chance to see you and Carson soon.
Stayton may have met his match (grandma too). The rest of us will never get a word in with these guys around. But that's ok love to hear them talk and their stories. Callie, Carson is just telling you he wants to come to Mimi and Pops house and how much he loves us! ha He is truly as sweet as he sounds!! Mimi x/o
of course we read your blog and are very happy you wrote such wonderful things! =). but we will definitely be by again soon (with more cookies of course). and that video is really funny.
love, Lindsey
Mrs. Smith! I'm thrilled that you wrote about us number one, and number two that you didn't say mean horrible things :) All your comments made me smile.
You still have the cutest baby in the world. And that is soo not an exaggeration (why do you think we visit so often?)
I hope your enjoying Teacherman
- Kiera
P.S. I just want you to know I totally helped with those cookies. :)
Post a Comment