However, yesterday I was playing on the floor with Carson and heard Sadie going nuts (literally) outside. I got up to see what the heck was going on and this is what I found...
The poor turtle has no home since the MUD district is cleaning out our lake. It made its way into our yard and Sadie was having none of it! I finally coaxed her to come inside, but then she stared at this through the windows...
and did this for over an hour at the back door...
yes, our dog can jump freakishly high...
and she can do it 1,000 times over and over until we open the door. Must I repeat? She is nuts.
In Carson news...we took a walk around the neighborhood last night and Carson sat in his stroller like a big boy!!
10 comments:
your dog can jump freakishly high! I can't believe our boys are big enough to sit in their strollers like big boys....exciting and sad all at the same time.
Hey Callie!
I totally hear you about how the bond with the dogs is the first to go when you have a baby! Ours are lucky if I feed them now! :) j/k. Anyway, Carson is so cute, I love his hair! Have a good week!
Love that stroller!
Just kidding-I think you already had that one. Anyway, strollers confuse people like me. When are they gonna refill your little lake?
Oh my gosh I feel you on the dog issue. That pic of Sadie at the door made me laugh out loud.
Dogs are on the back burner at the Berg house as well. Now Emerson gives them more attention than we do. We definitely need to get together this summer... with babies. Let's do it before I pop in October that way I only have one to corral. No belly pics because the belly is huge for 22 weeks. OBGYNs ask me if I am having twins... very sad!
Hi Callie! My name is Joanna. I found your blog a few weeks ago but, i am just now commenting! The weird thing is i know you... but its been forever.
I think my jr. or sr. year in highschool... you were a leader at our church DNOW...i went to the Met. You weren't my leader but, my friend Brittney was new to our youth group and i have kind of befriended her...and at Dnow she accepted Jesus :) and she asked me to walk to the front with her and you were the leader we walked to!!! Small world :) Also, i went to Cy-Creek and loved your Dad! And... i was in ECP... which was the Pre-school at the school...and your nephew Stayton was in my group! Oh my word do i ever feel old!!!!
Anyways! I know this is alot!! But, i wanted to stop and say Hi :)
Your Carson is precious!!!!
Take Care girl!!
Joanna
When Sadie jumped that high the first time I came to your house, I swore your dog was insane. Seems like she has remained true to her first impression. :0)
hey girl :)
I know such a small world! Its crazy!! Yes, we will have to keep in touch through the blog world...its addicting, i love it! Yes, for sure tell your dad hello, he will probably remember me by Joanna Lucas (Parrish is my married name)! Anyway, i couldn't believe Sayton when i saw his pics! What a cute kid though :) I need to say hello to Kara, i remember she picked him up from ECP a couple of times but, mainly Anthony! I just remember when they started dating... because Stayton would tell all of us about her :) So sweet!!
I hope you and Carson are staying cool in that Texas HEAT!!!
Love!
Joanna
OK...totally forgot your dogs name is Sadie. That is our "girl" name that we have picked out. :) HA!!!!!
Post a Comment