Monday, July 28, 2008

My New Friend


Thanks to my precious sister-in-love I have discovered this fabulous cleaning product. People, you must purchase this. I convinced my love to take me to the nearest store tonight to get a bottle of my own. Trust me, it will not disappoint! It's made from all natural goodies and cleans like a champ. Best part? It smells delicious! I personally prefer the Geranium scent. I came home and immediately went to cleaning the kitchen counters. These days I will buy any product that makes me excited about cleaning. This one will work for now. See if it works for you too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Meyers makes really good everything. Her dish detergent for the machine is the best I have found. Also, (gross) the best toilet bowl cleaner and window cleaner too. Happy Cleaning, sis!
Kara
PS Laundry Stuff too...don't get too overwhelemed!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE Mrs. Meyers!! Beth introduced me to their fabric softener. Have you tried any of the JR Watkins products? Some Targets carry it. They have GREAAAAAATTT dishwashing liquid. The Method brand wipes are great too for cleaning off your bathroom cabinet in between big house cleaning days. Ohhhh, and Shaklee Basic H is a dream. I could go on and on....

Tiffany said...

Here is the website for JR Watkins...let's face it, cute packaging is a must!!

http://www.jrwatkins.com/jrwatkins/store.cfm?Store=E4C33AFE-2386-BA86-A9DE93D5276FAEFE&Country=Usa