Sunday, August 3, 2008

Butter this boy, he's on a roll!

Not much new around the Smith house other than the fact that our boy is now rolling over! Great! What the heck will I tell the doctor when he looks at me again and says that Carson's head is flat. Well stink! A mom can't slow down the boy's progress due to a flat head! We'll just pray for thicker hair. Problem solved.

Tomorrow I am headed to mom's house to tackle the daunting task of beginning Carson's scrapbook. Do stores make a book big enough to hold all of this child's pictures? I am afraid not. Let's just hope my creative juices are flowing and that sheer cuteness will emerge from the blank pages.

I'm sure to have more pictures of Carson to post soon enough. Can you believe that I didn't take any pics of him this weekend? Shocker! No worries though, we have many videos of him rolling over and his latest obsession with Sadie (our dog). If I were truly computer savvy I would figure out how to download (or upload, I mean for real, what's the difference?) them to the computer. Maybe sometime this week...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

AHH HAAA HAA!! GREAT TITLE!!

Tara Powell said...

oh I need to scrapbook. I haven't even finished Cade's first year. Maybe we need to get together and scrapbook so I can catch up!