Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dallas Dallas

So pretty much the only pictures I have posted from our Dallas trip are ones of our espresso machine. Dumb, I know. Here are a few others from our trip...

Martha and Stephen with Carson - while we were there we got to go see their new house in Justin, TX - it was so cute!


We spent Saturday at Marc and Tiffany's. I have known the Stadler family ever since I can remember. Their kids are like brothers and sisters to me. John and Jenny are my second parents. No, they really are. In fact, when I was in 7th grade and wanted to shave my legs and my mom refused to let me....I ran to Jenny's house and she hooked a girl up with shaving cream and a razor. All my fellow classmates praised her. My mom could have killed her.

Here are mom and Jenny with Carson.


Jenny and Carson


Tiffany (Jenny's oldest daughter) has 3 boys and they were so great with Carson!


After lunch we hit the pool!
John Austin is rockin' it in his goggles!


Mr. Ellis checkin' out the scene...


Reed being silly



Jenny couldn't wait to get Carson in the pool with her. I was fine just keeping him dry and letting him watch all the big kids. That certainly wouldn't work for Jenny. She wanted him in the pool with her!





We love visiting Dallas!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!! Take me with you next time!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I miss Mrs. Jenny, John Bear and the rest of the Stadlers :( I love reading your blog Carson is too cute!!

Tara Powell said...

oh, I love those pictures. I also think it's funny that I am the third comment here and the other 2 are from my sisters!! Thanks for posting!