Uggh! So I am getting absoltuely nothing done around here. All I do in the evenings is sip sweet caramel macchiatos and watch the dern Olympics. I simply cannot get to bed before midnight and then wonder why I am exhausted the next day. Good thing these summer games only happen every 4 years...
I promise to update the blog with new pitures soon.
Someone save me from the t.v. tube!
3 comments:
Seriously... I am in the same boat. This week has been horrible... going to sleep after midnight and waking up stinkin early... 5 hours is just not enough. I feel your pain!! How many more days will the olympics last? If you find freedom... help a sista out.
Me too! Michael and I are glued from 7pm to 11:30. It sucks! I have to dig myself out of the couch because my body just gets trapped in it. I will send you some pics I have from one of our divers Laura Wilkinson... her husband works with me.
ditto. i mean, i stayed up till like 12:30 last night ... what?! it is insane!!! i need my sleep, but i can't tear myself away!!!
Post a Comment