The weather has been amazing these past few days and considering that our child is happiest outdoors, we figured we would have our dinner on the patio. It's amazing! Plop down his exersaucer outside and the boy goes to town! Inside, he could care less about the thing, but outside it becomes the most amazing toy he's ever seen. Go figure!



The weather was so nice that we didn't even need the umbrella up! Looks like we'll be dining outdoors more often!
4 comments:
Great weather, pizza, and a happy boy...can life get any better??? He is a cutie!
I've been wondering where you have been. I guess enjoying the beautiful weather.:) Let's get together...soon!
I don't know what I am more jealous of....the weather or that piece of pizza.
I found your blog through Google Alert. Happy birthday! Your husband is a great guy to get you that book. I have it too and it is extremely helpful. It's not a book to read straight through but rather to use as a reference. And no, I'm not the author. :)
Maggie from Chicago
Post a Comment