Friday, September 19, 2008

Yeah for Pictures!!

So I took Chris's computer captive! Here's what we've been up to lately...

Carson visited Pops (my dad) at work one night and got to see his very first football game! He was mesmerized by the crowd, the band, and all the excitement. Once the games start up again I am sure we will be back!


Carson and Pops workin'

Carson and Aunt Ashley




A few pics from our run in with IKE!
Before the storm...


During the storm...


After the storm....
Notice our location changed...yep, we lost power and headed to Chris's parent's house. Carson Loved taking a bath in their sink!



SIX MONTH Check up!
This past week we took Carson to the doctor for his six month check up and shots (ouch!). He is doing great on the height and weight measurements. I absolutely cannot believe that my baby is already SIX months old!




The doctor told us that we could start trying to give him water in a sippy cup. Negative. This child just got frustrated with it and started screaming...maybe in a few weeks!



So I have a few more pics of more crafty projects I have been up to...promise to post those soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious. Growing way 2 fast. And more importantly...I LOVE your haircut.

Anonymous said...

Check out hose thighs on Carson! WOW

Anonymous said...

Your mom says u didn't cut your hair, but if u look at the pic of you and Carson at the game, your hair looks shorter and way cute...I had an idea I will facebook u about.

Ellis Party of 5 said...

jackson is such a cute little boy. i can't believe he's 6 months......or was it ryan? or david?

Tara Powell said...

we have been wanting to go to a game over at the Berry Center. Let us know next time you go and we will meet ya'll there! Can't wait to see the new craft projects, too. I just decorated a bag yesterday and it turned out so cute, I will have to post it so you can see!

Tiffany said...

Love your projects! Carson looks precious with his new haircut. Doesn't it make them look so grown up?