Saturday, February 21, 2009

Because We Can!

**Disclaimer:  Carson was not, in any way, harmed during the dryer incident discussed below. After a frantic phone call from my mother telling me this was unsafe, I thought I would address the issue.  He was in the dryer for all of about 30 seconds....long enough for this mom to snap a quick photo - it was just too cute!  I'm just sayin'....

This week Carson played in the dryer.
Why?
Because he can!



Friday night I straightened my hair for date night with the husband.
Why?
Because I can!

For date night, the man and I went to see a 3D cartoon (Coraline, and despite my scepticism, it was great!).
Why?
Because we can!


Don't you just love doing things simply because you can??

3 comments:

valerie said...

your hair looks fabulous, might i say!! ps did u find out that guitar man yet? :)

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh, Ann!!!! :)

LOVING the hair...I'm just sayin'!

Melanie... said...

I have an identical picture of Brendan in the dryer at the same age. He just wanted to see how the light worked.