Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can you hear me now? (part deux)

Yesterday I had ear surgery #2.  Surgery #1 worked well and we are praying for the same results.  No more deaf mama in this house!  
In the mean time I am on bed rest and poppin' pain pills.  It's only been 24 hours but I am already tired of sittin' around!!!

7 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

I hope you have a quick recovery! At least it's finally over. We need to get together finally when you've recovered.

Savvy said...

Oh Callie Girl- praying for you!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh sweet girl!!! Hang in there! I'm hoping to come keep you company some time in the next week. Love you!

Unknown said...

Praying for a quick recovery. If I can help out in anyway let me know!! Jill

KellyB said...

Callie, I'm praying for a fast recovery for you and for the results to be just as good, if not better, than your last surgery.

Anonymous said...

hang in there Callie! I bet you can't wait for them to take that gauze out!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your recovery goes well!!