This past weekend some sweet, sweet friends let us borrow their lake house to celebrate Easter as a family. It was so great to get away from the distractions of home and just relax and remember what the Easter Holiday is truly all about.
Friday evening we arrived and Carson headed straight outside.
(p.s. I just love the head of hair on this baby boy...it's too sweet!)
I had to include this picture simply for the humor of it. This is the face Carson makes when he's takin' care of business. Priceless.


Stayton (my nephew) thought he'd teach Carson how to fly a kite...it took them a while to be successful, but by the next day they finally got it!


Carson carried rocks everywhere and though we tried to get him to throw them in the water, he was much happier trying to eat them.


This was my attempt to get a sweet picture with my husband. Apparently I had interrupted the football game so in return Chris decided to be difficult.








This one would have to work. I was tired to dealing with him :)!
Back to the football game now...
Again. Eating rocks.
My mom gave each of her grand kid's an Easter "basket". I use the word "basket" loosely because a basket couldn't hold all the stuff she got for these boys!







Thank you Price, Donat, and Lee families for letting us use your home away from home. We loved it!





































7 comments:
Your dad had never had smores before??? That seriously IS a tragedy. They are my all-time fav thing and a requirement to get me to go camping since I HATE camping!
HE HAD NEVER HAD A S'MORE?? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Chris might possibly be jsut as goofy as Jeff. If we lived closer together, I can't imagine the two of them together.
And your dad has never had a smore????THat is tragedy. I am planning a camping trip right now just so I can have smores...cause they are just not the same over a candle. :)
It sure was wonderful!!! Miss you guys already.
By the way-you got some amazing shots! You go girl!
What a wonderful time and what fun memories. Love y'all!
So fun!!! I'm so glad you had such a great time with your family! Love you girl!
Post a Comment