Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Gettin' Hot in Here!

If you live anywhere near the Houston area I certainly don't have to tell you how hot it has been here lately!  So hot that we decided to drag out the trusty ol' baby pool!
Notice the Mickey Mouse swim suit?  This kid loves Mickey Mouse.  We almost didn't make it out the door because he couldn't figure out how to walk and look at the swim suit at the same time.  














This past weekend was Mother's Day and it was great!  The best part?  Chris bought me this!!

My mom gave me a bag full of fabric and patterns.  Here is my next dress.  I have yet to sew a stitch on the new machine because the little monster that roams my house is requiring each spare moment.  But I feel a weekend coming and the machine will be humming then (did ya catch that rhyme?  Fancy, I know).
Chris also got me this crazy cool mug from Starbucks.  Keeps the coffee hot but your hands cool.  Love it!

3 comments:

fleur said...

Okay, first I'm cracking up about y'all having trouble getting out the door b/c Carson couldn't walk and look at his swimsuit at the same time. Second, I love love love the pics of Carson and Sadie looking into the pool - too precious!!! Third, love the frog pool - super cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new background! Carson loves Mickey SO much because you were in Disney during his first few days of formation, huh?! It's only natural...he is gettin tall.

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

please motivate Ashley to sew!!! I can't seem to!