Last night we met up with
Kristy to take Carson's one year pictures. Let me start by saying that Kristy was
amazing! She was so good with Carson even though
the mosquitoes were eating us alive!! Carson was in a great mood on the way out to the park, and also in a great mood when we left the park. But he was a nightmare during the photo shoot! Whining, crying, temper
tantrums. You name it, he did it. Chris and I just looked at each other and couldn't
believe it. Carson had never acted like this before! But nonetheless, Kristy kept snapping away and managed to take 160 pictures! I am praying some of them turned out! I know for sure two of them did! Check them out
here...and notice how sweet and cute Carson's face is.
Well, apparently he was bitten by a mosquito (maybe that explains the crazy mood he was in) and at dinner last night his eye looked like this...
Then this morning, he woke up looking like this!
Oh my gosh!!! Kristy, so glad we did the pictures yesterday and not today!!!
7 comments:
OHHHH, POOR Carson! That looks awful. Trey has a big ole' knot on his head this morning, from skeeters last night at a friends. I think were in for it with these mosquitos this season. We'll be 'bombing' our yard. There's something you can get at The Depot or Lowe's that you hook up to the water hose and spray it everywhere that is supposed to help...
I hope Carson gets better soon!
Loved the sneak peek pics! Can't wait to see the rest. His poor eye. I think he needs Benedryl. :) Seriously, though, you might want to try it again. He could have a different reaction than last time. Maggie use to be allergic to a certain antibiotic, and now she is not. Weird, I know. Wasn't it his eye that swelled up a while back? Maybe he is allergic to skeeters.
Oh my - that is crazy! The pics are SO cute. I can't wait to see more. :)
Oh my word! Poor guy!
He is so cute! I love that he is sporting an American Living shirt from JCP. Thanks for supportin'! :)
Poor Carson, he is way allergic to mosquitos!! I love the pics!! THey came out great!
Yea, Im going to go out on a limb and say he might be allergic to mosquitos. cant wait to see yall in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment