Friday night we took the loooooong hike down to Kemah. Is it sad that my parents had to convince us to go? Chris and I get so ho hum about schlepping Carson and all his gear around places. We'd much rather just spend our time at home, or at least in our 10 mile radius around Katy. But alas, mom and dad promised that we'd have a great time. And of course, they were right!
Ok, do you see the nastiness that is this picture??
UGH! That mess there is a massive swarm of catfish! People throw food over the side of the pier and these crazy fish go APE NUTS! It's actually quite gross.
Here's a little hint if you want to take your kids to Kemah. All kids under 24 months ride the rides for FREE! How awesome is that?? We took advantage of the airplanes and carousel!











We also ventured into the gift shop at the Aquarium. I had to try on the shark mask. Carson thought I was funny.





4 comments:
It was fun and maybe you'll listen to your parents more often! haha
mom x/o
That looks like fun. Maybe we will suck it up and go. Hopefully it won't be 100 degrees that day.
Looks like a fun day! Yes, you should listen to your parents more often! HA!! I'll call/email you this week!
Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração
Post a Comment