Then we got on the plane. Things started off well, and then get worse. he was still for all of about 10 minutes. Then he climbed on us the entire way! Next time we will pay the extra 150 bucks and buy him is OWN seat!




And then we searched for the rental car. Finally we found the right place and they took us to our mini van. Although I have always said that I never wanted one, I must admit it was really nice. Still, I don't want one. I just can't do it people.


Then we loaded up and headed to the Starbucks where Ashley works. This entitled us to free drinks! What a fabulous way to start the trip!




Then we headed to some outdoor shopping area. Seriously I can't even remember the name of it. I was so tired and beaten from having my child crawl on me during the 3 hour flight. I was so so so tired at this point!





But then we got a GREAT night of sleep. Carson actually took a morning nap and Gigi and Pa stayed in the hotel with him while we got out a bit. Our first thing to see?
The set of the show THE OFFICE!!! Chris, Ashley and I love love love this show! This is the street where it is filmed.

On the way home we went down a famous street where celebrities live. Is it bad that I can't remember the name of it? Sorry Ashley!



Carson loved the beach! He really loved jumping the waves. But his second favorite thing? Ashley's roommate Brittany. He LOVED flirting with her!











The next day we went down to Hollywood and down Robertson Blvd. We saw Crazy Robertson. Have you guys heard of this man? Google him. It's crazy!

Here's a little video of his skills!
There's a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream shop and store on the Walk of Fame and Carson fell in love. This boy is seriously crazy about "Mipey"!







As we walked bear the UCLA campus there was a group of fraternity boys running in their speedos. Classic LA!

All in all it was a great trip! Thank you Ashley for being the best hostess!!





































5 comments:
How awesome! I love all your pics, especially the ones of the Office set. I had no idea you could just go see it. Fun!
the grove! that's where yall went shopping! we spent HOURS there. LOVED it.
yes it was The Grove...and the street is Mulholland Dr.
I LOVED having you guys!!! Come back soon!!!!
How fun! I had to tell you that I was at Mom's group last night and thought it was so weird that I have been "stalking" your blog and there you were as the leader of the group! My husband and Chris were friends in college and I don't even remember how I came across your blog!
Oh man!!! So jealous!! That is so cool y'all got to see the set of the Office!!!!! You guys have crazy fun trips! Carson looks so precious in all the pics. We love that boy. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment