We have some fun news to share:

And guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We are pregnant with TWINS!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
And they are IDENTICAL!!!!!
We are so very excited and completely in awe of God's precious gift to our family!! We would so greatly appreciate your prayers during this time! Yay for have 3 kids under the age of 2! Bring on the caffeine!
15 comments:
Bring on the caffeine is right! Congratulations to you and your family. I will be back to see how it goes ;)
Yay and yay! Holy cow, how exciting!!! Congratulations. I'm sure Papa G is OVER. THE. MOON!
Thrilled for ya'll!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to following the pregnancy via the blog! :) Congratulations!
As I said on facebook - Glad you finally are telling everyone!! Tell us the story on how you told the grandparents!!!
That is beyond awesome!! So so much fun!
Wow and congratulations!!!
I was at Mom's @ Second last night when you announced. Too fun! I can't wait to see you next month with your little belly!
Congrats, Callie!
I am so excited for you!
Holy cow! That is awesome! I just got chills. How far along are you?
I am cracking up at that first picture of Carson - it's as if he knows what's coming! :) We are SOOOOO excited and have been praying for your sweet babies (and you). Can't wait to meet them!!
So excited for you, Callie! And so jealous - twins will be so much fun!! CONGRATULATIONS!
We are so, so excited for you guys! Are you in complete shock? How did you tell the grandparents? Praying for you to be healthy and for your precious little ones to be healthy too!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I must say, every time I looked at your blog after a long absence, I wondered if it would say you were pregnant. I am so excited for y'all! Best of luck with everything :0).
Manmeet
Congratulations, Callie! I know you must be so excited!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for y'all! Yeah! :)
Post a Comment