Oh you bad bad bad girl! You should have been like us (with ALL grandbabies)!! We ALL went to the "find out what it is" ultrasound! Yep! We did! I've seen so many now - I can usually "see" it before the dr. even tells us!!!!! I'm betting it's two more boys cause if it were two little girls......I don't think you could have waited to tell us! And if it is two boys.....GUURRL YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!! Mammy
5 comments:
What are you waiting on?? Remember your going to need us (all your parents)!!
Mimi x/o
At least somebody got to find out this week! So hurry up and tell everybody, because obviously I HATE secrets!!!
Oh you bad bad bad girl! You should have been like us (with ALL grandbabies)!! We ALL went to the "find out what it is" ultrasound! Yep! We did! I've seen so many now - I can usually "see" it before the dr. even tells us!!!!! I'm betting it's two more boys cause if it were two little girls......I don't think you could have waited to tell us! And if it is two boys.....GUURRL YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!!
Mammy
??????????
Hello....it has been 1 whole day. Come on, already!!!
Post a Comment