He doesn't get why in the world I would drive 30 minutes away to have dinner with people I do not know.
He certainly doesn't understand why I was out until 10 PM when I am normally in bed by 8.
And he can't possibly know how bad my belly hurt after all that laughing I did.
Yup, boys just don't understand.
That's why it's so great to be a girl. Because we can do things like this. We can meet people through our blog and then drive to meet them for dinner. We can have conversations with them like we have known them for years.
We can do that.
Because we are girls.
And last night was FUN. These are the fellow bloggers that made it such a great night.
14 comments:
Callie I am so sad we didn't get to chat more!! Sure sign we need to do this again!
Looks like lots of fun! I wish I had known about it. Darn!
Callie, I thought I would introduce myself since I have been reading your blog for awhile. I came across it thru Summer and then I realized we know a lot of the same people. I actually used to go to Tallowood and switched to Kingsland right before Jerome became the Youth Minister. Chris and I went to Taylor together, not sure if he remember me. Another connection is the Bayne's family. I have known Brad since high school and his wife Emily & I were both pregnant with Mason & Lilly at the same time. Anyway, I love reading your blog and I especially love the fact that you were able to get together with other blog readers for dinner. So fun!
Callie, I am so happy I got to meet you! You are such a fun girl and so excited for you about your twin girls! that is so cool. I love that last picture, me, Debra, and Lindsee are all leaning to our right for some reason, ha!! These are great pictures, and I hope we get to do it again very soon!
So fun to see you again! Let's do it again soon...once we recover from the soreness from all the laughter!
my new BFF. : )
It was definitely a lot of fun and worth the drive! :)
We must do it again asap! And as many times as we can before the babies come!
Love it! They just don't understand, but that's okay. You are a crack up, girl and I LOVED getting to meet/chat/laugh with you. I agree with Amanda, we must do it as many times before the babies come. And then when they do come we'll all hold them for you while you eat!
Two words...
I'm hurt.
I expect an invitation next time. Just saying..
Hey! I am a blog reader. Where was my invite????
ahhh. I am jealous!
glad you had fun though. When are you coming to Dallas? We need to catch up!
I'm with Jennifer. Hurt. :) Jealous! J/k.
Looks like y'all had a fab time. Can't wait to see all of the prep work before the girls come. I know you're gonna make some stinkin' cute stuff!
Have a good weekend!
Kristy
Callie...how sad is it that I had to find your blog through Amanda Jones's. ha! Love you sista. Fun to see some of your world.
Post a Comment