Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

If daddy has a sports injury, Carson does too.
If daddy needs to stretch, Carson does too.
If daddy can wear a hat, Carson can too.
(clearly daddy dressed him in this picture as well - that's a terrible outfit for a child! Not one thing matches.)

And if daddy tells Carson to ride a "horse", that he will do too!
Since the boys are busy doin' their own thing, I thought I'd get started on my girls' room! Not sure these will be the final fabrics I choose, but aren't they precious??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric!! Did you find it where you got Carson's?? Cute Cute!!

Amanda said...

Love the fabrics! Is it so fun to say "my girls"? When I first started saying "my daughter" it tickled my ears. I say this all the time, but what a blessing it is to have both!

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Love your fabrics!! I'm sure between you, Mimi, and Grandma City your girls room will be precious!! Can't wait to see it!

Mammy

Any names from "my" list yet????

Ashley McWhorter said...

Love the fabric! It is going to so beautiful! You will love decorating for the "girls"! :)