Monday, February 15, 2010

Bad Idea

**UPDATED**
Here is the most recent picture of Chris. I feel so terribly bad for him! We did take a trip to the doctor first thing this morning and he even admitted that this is a very unusual reaction. In fact, we aren't even sure the eyebrow wax caused all of this. It might be an allergic reaction to shellfish. Who knows!

We are taking LOTS of new medicine from the doctor and I plan on sending all the bills to the hotel we stayed at this past weekend!
Chris and I did have a good laugh this afternoon.
We kind of think he looks like this guy:


Original Post:
Whatever you do, do not talk your husband into getting his eyebrows waxed with you while on a mini-vacation. He just might end up looking like this:
Then he will have to call in sick to work.
He will not be happy.
You really will feel sorry for him.
But when you walk in the other room, you will laugh hysterically.

And bless his heart. This was during his Birthday weekend.

I owe him big time!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

oh my gosh...that is one of the funniest things i have every seen! what in the world happened for his left eye to swell up like that?

S, J, B, & S said...

Callie, I am DYING!!!! (Sorry Chris, but this is funny.) :)

Sarah said...

What the heck happened??? Surely this is not from the waxing?

The Berg Family said...

OMG! Michael and I are laughing out loud. Berg says thanks for warning him to never let me talk him in to something like this!!

Tabaitha said...

Oh my goodness, that is too funny! Poor guy! I bet he will never do that again.

Amanda said...

Nooooooo! Poor guy! I can only imagine the conversations this spawned between you two.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh, Callie!!! WOW!!! Conn said he could just tell everyone that he got in a fight and make up some huge story! WOW!!!!!!!

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Please Callie....Please tell me you did not make your sweet husband get his eyebrows waxed!!!???? What were you thinking! He surely doesn't need to "manscape" does he??? I hope this is all he had waxed!! Maybe you just aren't telling us EVERYTHING!! You bad bad girl! Hopefully he has forgiven you since you are carrying his sweet babies!!!
Mammy

Anonymous said...

Man Card-REVOKED!

Travis

Lindsee said...

Callie, I am laughing so hard. Bless his heart! Tell him, even though he has no idea who I am, that that too happened to me! Never again have I gotten my eyebrows waxed.

Ashley said...

I. AM. DYING.
This is ridiculous-- did they use super glue and rip it off or something?? geez!

Savvy said...

Oh no.!!! And to think I like a big dork was all "how was it?" in an email all casual and stuff. OH MY WORD. Dang it. The pic of Avatar is hysterical though. But DANG IT!!! Poor Chris!

Anonymous said...

But the eyebrows are look'n mighty fine! Did you tip the girl well? ha
mimi

Robin said...

Oh my goodness Poor Chris!! Had to come check out the pics. Chris next time try eyebrow THREADING hurts like all get out but no wax. Or since you're a guy you can probably deal with the bushy unibrow but I can appreciate a wife that wants you look clean and trim. At least you got a weekend away and some extra time of work!?

Callie you crack me up girl!!