Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beat THIS Betty Crocker!

On Saturday I attended my first ever Valentine's Baking Day and I must say that it was uh-mazing! Missy hosted the event and can I just say that this girl is crazy good at hosting! She had baking stations completely prepare with directions, necessary ingredients and measuring devices. I really do believe that everyone needs a friend like Missy!
We dove right in and began working on our stations...

Katrina, Missy and Kristy making awesome mini-cupcakes goodies.
Here was our Menu for the day. Don't you love her chalkboard walls?!
Kristy, Amanda, and Lindsee making the chocolate covered desserts.
See the pink heart on the cabinet? That designated the baking station and had all the directions on it. W.O.W.
Ashley and I tackled a very challenging recipe and had the mess to prove it! Sorry Missy!

+681+(Small).<span class=

{I took these pictures from Missy's blog without her permission, hope that's ok friend!}

+687+(Small).<span class=

Here's our group (minus Heather). Thanks, ladies! It was a great day!

+683+(Small).jpg

7 comments:

Missy said...

Loved it!!!! Now, when is crafting day?

Jennifer said...

That looks like so much fun!

Lindsee said...

SO much fun! I'm sad I never got to try that cookie goodness y'all made. And girl, I'm still just so surprised that your dad is Mr. Gordon! How did I never put 2 and 2 together? Fun times! Have a great week!

Lindsee said...

P.S. I'm totally stealing some of your pics since I took ONE with my phone. I'm pitiful!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Looks like such a fun party!

You look SO great in the pictures from Ashley's blog! I hope you are feeling great! I just can't wait to see what beautiful little baby girls you are going to have!

Ashley said...

Callie- I am waiting to see YOU in a picture :) I have no idea what you look like right now and we ARE family! I want to see the progress :)

Heather said...

It was so much fun!! Love the title! and you seriously looked so cute that day!