Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

I do realize that Easter was a week ago. I am seriously behind on blogging. No excuses other than the fact that I am 33 weeks pregnant with twins and have a 2 year old. Oh my word I am SO TIRED! I told Chris today that I get up each morning around 7 AM and by 9 AM I am already yawning. By noon I am worthless. Making two babies in your tummy is tough work! Not to mention the fact that I have gained a ridiculous amount of weight. Everyone keeps telling me But Callie, you are carrying two babies. True. I am. But they only weigh 4 pounds each! Goodness! My doctor says I am fine and not to worry, but I have never weighed this much in my entire life! I have already started planning my workout routine for after the girls come. I know I will have to take it easy at first, but I am so ready to be in shape again!
Back to Easter, wasn't that what this post was about to begin with :)? Moving on...
Here we are Easter morning at church. Carson was in no mood to take a picture.
Easter lunch with our families. He insisted on taking off his shirt for lunch. Some battles I just choose to not fight.
Lunch with our parents.
Hunting eggs outside! This was his 3rd Easter egg hunt. He was pretty much a pro at this point.


The weekend before Easter we traveled to the country to visit my grandparents. We had a great time seeing family and Carson absolutely loved playing all day!
Feeding the chickens at Papa's house.

Carson and Papa (my dad's dad)
Carson playing with Jacob, my cousin's little boy.








4 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

I love the pic of Carson hunting with no shirt! HA! Love the new background, too. Cute, cute!!

Anonymous said...

Like the new layout. I may have to go check those out! Tired of the same ole same ole. CArson is too funny with no shirt on. I agree, choose the battles. Learning to do that. :)

Jill said...

So fun! I want to see a picture of the baby belly!! I can only imagine how tired you are. I am exausted trying to keep up with ben and I am not even pregnant. Love the new blog look!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

A. I cannot believe that you are already 33 weeks!

B. You look amazing.

C. I am totally tired just thinking about your life! You are super-mom!