Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lately...

Last week I ventured to the Woodlands to see my friends Ashley and Melissa. I figured I should go ahead and make a day of it considering I'll have my hands full in a few weeks! We had a great time visiting, but can you believe we didn't get a picture of all the moms together??

Cash and Carson. Cash is the cutest thing! You point a camera at this point and he immediately turns on the charm. Mama has him trained well!


Ashley and me with our boys. As little girls we played dress up and pretended to be mommies to our dolls. Now we really are mommies. She is truly a lifetime friend of mine!
This was taken at Melissa's house. It was the only picture I got of all 3 kids. Classic that my child is screaming. Why? Who knows!
This past weekend, while Chris and my dad went to the Duke/Baylor game, mom and I stayed home to tackle the mess that is the nursery.
We actually did make progress! I sat on the floor and organized clothes. Crazy that I need two of everything. I kept saying to mom There's just so much stuff! To which she replied Remember, you are having TWO!
Good point.

My sweet friend Kendra hosted an Easter egg hunt at her house and the kids had a blast! Carson is a major fan of the confetti eggs.
Robin and sweet Brooklyn.
Lesly and Nathaniel.
Kendra (the hostess) James and Ella.
Our friend Lucy came too, but how did I not get a picture of her and her two kiddos???
Carson and Me. He was clearly not a fan of me interrupting his pay time.






Oh! And Lucy made the crazy cute shoes for my baby girls. Yes, she made them! How cute will their tiny tows be in them?!?
I also finished Carson's big boy room this week. Pictures of that to come!

5 comments:

Missy said...

You've been busy!!! I can't believe those sweet girls will be here so soon!

Amanda said...

It's so crazy that they will be here so soon! Of course, since you're carrying them it probably doesn't seem so crazy. :)

Ashley McWhorter said...

I love you and I love that we got to spend some time together...before those beautiful girls get here. Of course, I will come see you then, too! Can't wait to snuggle them!! :)

Anonymous said...

The room is coming along!!!

Ashley said...

i LOVE the nursery!!! SOO cute and fun!!
Can't wait to be there to see it..You look great too!