We got the call from my doctor today and it looks like Tuesday, May 4th will be the big day! Assuming I don't go into labor before then, we will go in at 7:30 AM that morning and meet our little girls for the first time!
Oh my word, we have so much to do before now and then!
3 comments:
Hi Callie! I'm one of Ashley McWhorter's friends. She gave me the link to your blog when she found out I was having twins. I just had mine (a boy and a girl)on March 22. They were my fourth and fifth and it's been wild...but so much fun! Congratulations on having a date set! It will be here before you know it! I will be praying for you and your sweet family in the days and weeks to come! :)
Abby Muirhead
YAY!!! Such exciting news! Can't wait to meet the Smith Girls!
Hey Girlie!
Love your new blog background!!! Can't believe the time is almost here! Don't worry about being ready...you will never be ready for the way your world is about to change!! But you have a GREAT support system with your mama, hubby, and friends! Keep us posted! Names yet?
Mammy
Post a Comment