So I am not going to lie. The sleep deprivation around here is intense. Poor Chris, I am sure he is wondering what happened to the girl he married! The twins are doing great, we just need them to know the difference between their days and nights. Carson, well he is adjusting. Honestly this has been one of the hardest parts. He craves the attention from us when we are busy with the girls and frankly he just doesn't act like the same child. However, yesterday was a great day and the Lord totally renewed my faith that all of this is just a phase. We love these baby girls and Carson so much, but this family of 5 thing is rough! We will get the hang of it soon.
In the mean time, you have to see this video of Carson. If you are a mom, or a dad that has had children, you will get a laugh out of this. Carson will kill me for this one day. For now, we think it's pretty hilarious.
(click play even if you see a blank screen)
11 comments:
That's awesome! Tyler was breastfeeding Spot, his stuffed animal the other day!
That's too funny. Sage nursed his stuffed animals while I nursed his baby brother. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery!
Now THAT is good times. Great capture - you'll need a way to remember this kind of stuff since lack of sleep is going to suck your memory away. :) Super proud of you girl. Keep up the good mommying.
Totally laughing out loud - HILARIOUS!!
Ha, Ha!!!
aaahhhhhH!!!!! hysterical! "pump pump!"
Awesome. So glad you shared.
That poor poor sweet kid... and so so funny. Thanks for sharing. I laughed out loud.
- Christina
Love it!!!
Mom of 18 month twins here and a 11 year old! I love reading your blog because I already feel like this stage is a distant memory and believe it or not, I miss it! Know that with God's help, you will have the strength and energy to do this! Even our 11th year old had moments where she needed just some time one-on-one with us. As hard as that was, we did our best to find those moments. I'm a friend of Wendy and Leslie's so feel free to contact me if you need anything! I absolutely love Carson's video! Too funny!
Oh, Callie! I can't even imagine. We seriously had the WORST couple of weeks where things were so hard, and it wasn't because of Owen, it was because of Darcy. I know that you are going through it in an increased dose with two newborns. It does get easier. Carson will settle in. We looked at each other one day and just said, "She's back!" All of the sudden she just settled into the fact that this is life now, and seems to not remember life before Owen already. I'm praying for that day to come quickly for you guys!
Post a Comment