The girls are doing much better in the NICU now that the nurses are sleeping them together! They are getting stronger every day and we are praying that they get to come home soon!! Carson is having a blast visiting his grandparents almost every day. I am doing my best to rest, but traveling up to the NICU twice a day to feed the babies is wearing me out! I am so ready for them to be home!
Here are the latest pictures:
Caroline in brown, Carleigh in blue
3 comments:
Callie, I cannot imagine what you're going through with the recovery, typical post-partum issues, missing your girls, and taking trips to the NICU twice a day. I'm asking God to give you perseverance, physical strength, and peace today. Bless you, sister!
You can tell how small those girls are when you're holding them in the pictures. Adorable! Praying y'all get to come home soon!
So sweet. Hang in there Callie. if anyone can do this you can with God's help!
Post a Comment