Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Short and Sweet

This post is mostly pictures and limited captions. Please pardon my lack of words. I am terribly terribly exhausted. In fact, I don't think that even adequately describes how tired I am. My mom is still here with me now. Bless her heart, she is tired too. We are all tired. All of us except Carson. That boy has endless energy.
Fun with Uncle Anthony and Aunt Kara.
Carson and Pops.
A sweet sign from friends.
Bath time!!





First outing with all 3 kids - craziness!



Both girls gained weight!! Yeah! Now can they start sleeping through the night please :)??
Family time. Dad playing the song "Sweet Caroline" and Carson dancing. It was a sweet time and a sweet memory.


12 comments:

Savvy said...

So great! Thanks for posting these!! Leelah said upon reading/seeing it with me "Hey that looks like Miss Callie's twins. They are teeny tiny of all time. Carson's a big boy now." You all are doing such a great job! Hang in there!

Wendy said...

I cannot even imagine how exhausting that must be...lots of prayers for you my friend! How do you like the Moby???

parsonsfamily said...

Please know that we are praying for you guys. You will make it through this time, and I hope that each day gets a little easier. Love you.

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Just think this everytime you are so exhausted..."this too will pass". In just a few short months you will be down to some sort of routine and hopefully the girls will be sleeping for 5-6 hrs straight!! Just a few months...just a few weeks....You can do this Yes you can!!!
I love the pic of your dad singing Sweet Caroline. I bet your girls will have their own songs written by him very soon! I know y'all will make it thru this and look back at all the sweet memories you are making!!
Love, Mammy

sarah ellis said...

You are superwoman!!! You mommy too!
I am so proud of you guys...what an amazing task!!! They are soo sweet, Callie. I know for me, I have to remind myself to enjoy these first months with Noah. I'm overwhelmed most of the day but we'll never get these days back...and in about 10 months we'll be crying because they'll be "so old" and we'll wonder where the time went. I love the SMITHs!!! We're praying for rest for all of you.

Amanda said...

Praying for you! You're doing a great job, friend!

Missy said...

So, you want me to come over when and hold those babies while you go nap??

When??

Ashley McWhorter said...

GIRL, do you know HOW bad I wish that you didn't live an hour away?! I seriously would be over there everyday when the girls are at school and at night when Conn gets home from work! Seriously!!!!!!!! I am dying that I haven't met them yet. Aunt Ashley (the other one :) ) will be there soon. I promise!!! Love you!

Heather said...

CAn I please come visit, bring food and hold a sweet baby or two?!? :) You are doing great, and I love all the pics and I am curious how you are telling them apart. I am completely fascinated by twins!!

Jennifer said...

Praying for you! I don't know how you are doing it because one baby wears me out.

Kiki said...

Congratulations, Callie! Those sweet babies are so beautiful! You're a great mama!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! You will get to sleep through the night again. It is coming! Hang in there friend!! Love you!