And every now and then we get around to doing laundry. Just so you know, this is just ONE day's worth of laundry that needed to be folded. Yuck.

Sunday morning the girls wore these precious dresses to church. You may remember them. They are the ones they wore home from the hospital. They were mine when I was a baby. Pure preciousness.



Yesterday, my mom had the big idea to venture to the Children's Museum. We took all 3 kids. Wow, I was exhausted. However, Carson had a blast!
















































I apologize for the lack of commentary on this post. The trip to the museum was too exhausting for me to even try to remember it through writing. I'm off to do more laundry....


4 comments:
Glad y'all had fun. I'm sure it was an adventure. :)
That looks like so much fun! My kids would love that! The girls are getting so big, one of them looks just like your husband in that second picture, I don't know which one though! :) Glad you guys had a great day. Hopefully the laundry won't take too long!
aw! I'm so glad Carson had a good ole time! The girls look so cute sitting in those bumbos!
I'll come fold your laundry! :)
Post a Comment