Monday, August 9, 2010

Girl Stuff

I must admit, I am having so much fun with these girls. I am finally feeling like myself again and it is so nice! Here are a few pictures of our baby girls...
Watching Imagination Movers with big brother.



These sweet little dresses were mine when I was a baby.

And look at their little Sunday dresses! This is their daddy's favorite dress on them!
Caroline:
Carleigh:



A friend of ours brought the girls a gift over the weekend. Oh my goodness, the bows are amazing! And she made all of them!







Love it! This is when it's fun to live in Texas. Because let's be honest, no little girl's bow is ever too big in the South!
She also gave me the matching headbands:
And then she gave us this bow holder!!! Thank you Susan!


6 comments:

Amanda said...

You pretty much hit the bow jackpot!

Kelli said...

Those bows are amazing!!!!! Love those precious twins!!

debra parker said...

dad has good taste, those dresses are so sweet and girls make them even sweeter.

Ellis Party of 5 said...

which bow is chris' favorite?

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

You know us Marler girls do love us some bows too! Love the bows and bow holder!! I have never asked you.....how do you tell the girls apart!!???? Please tell!!
Mammy

Kiki said...

The cuteness of your girls and those bows combined are unexpressable! Love!