Thing One:
Yesterday during nap time I decided to make this little tee a tad more snazzy.
I borrowed some scrap fabric from my mom. Cut them in leaf-y shapes. And sewed the right sides together.
Stitched them down. And viola!
Kinda cute, right??

I borrowed this idea from a blog I saw last week. I have searched forever to try to find it again, but can't. Bummer. Just want to make sure I give credit to the creative girl that came up with the idea. If I find the blog, I will link to it ASAP!

I borrowed this idea from a blog I saw last week. I have searched forever to try to find it again, but can't. Bummer. Just want to make sure I give credit to the creative girl that came up with the idea. If I find the blog, I will link to it ASAP!
This really was fun and EASY to do....trust me, try it!
Thing Two:
Today is my dad's birthday. We love him so very much!
Dad, you are an amazing grandfather and father. Thank you for the time you spend with us. You go out of your way to show us how much you love us. You are the hardest worker I know. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, you wouldn't do for me or my children. Thank you for the joy you bring to our lives. We love you more than words can say! Happy Birthday Pops!



4 comments:
That shirt is too cute! I totally wish I had your talent.
Can you loan me some of your craftiness please?! The shirt is awesome! Happy birthday to your dad!!
Looooove that shirt :)
You are "sew" talented :)
Happy Birthday, Callie! I hope you've had a great day!
Kelly
Post a Comment