On that note, we are going out tomorrow to take our family portraits. It will be the first time we will have pictures taken together as a family of 5. I am a little giddy about it!! But this has also made me think about what I want to do for our Christmas cards.
Have you ever ordered from Shutterfly? We are big Shutterfly fans. around here. I looked through their cards today and found these:
{Love this one for the monogram}
{Love this one for the great family picture. I mean come on Smith family, we HAVE to get at least one good one like this tomorrow!}
{I really love how you can do the Top 10 things on this card!}
Also, I totally didn't know this, but they have an entire section of religious Christmas cards. Love them!! In fact, seeing this sweet baby on the card makes me want to think about having another one (ha!).
And one more thing; I have a secret to confess. I have always wanted to be that girl that hosts an awesome Christmas party. You know, the kind with music playing, kids laughing, cider simmering. Yep, that's never gonna happen in this house, but hey, I can dream right? If I do ever get to host a party like that, I want to use these invitations:
Last year for Christmas I was desperate for ideas for the grandparents. I browsed the Shutterfly web site and found these note pads. I uploaded pictures of the kids, and viola! The grandparents loved them!
Regardless of when YOU decide to start decorating for Christmas, you should for sure check out Shutterfly before you begin shopping. And if you're a blogger and want to score 50 free photo cards, go here and find out how!!






No comments:
Post a Comment