Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gobble Gobble!

This week I decided to whip up something crafty for the girls. I found this blog, and decided I could do that too! This was a super easy project and didn't cost me anything! That's right, it was free!! I used onesies I found in their closet and scrap fabric. Plus, it was fun to try something new! I think they turned out pretty cute!

I left the edges unfinished because, hey, they are supposed to be feathers, right?

I know I am biased, but how cute are these girls?!
By the way, I know they don't have bows on their heads. Tragedy. But they wouldn't stop pulling them off. Rats.

Also, let me just say how hard it is to get both of them to be still while trying to take a picture. Impossible. I have a feeling this will just get increasingly more difficult.

10 comments:

fleur said...

LOVE it!! I want one for B!!

Jennifer said...

I made some very similar last week for my kids and then it made me want to be really, really crafty! Ha!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, they are too cute in their little turkey shirts.....gobble, gobble. Thanks for linking!!

Lindsay

Ashley McWhorter said...

So stinking cute. I don't know if I'll be able to get to the turkey shirts. I do love them, though. Oh, and jeans on babies are my favorite!!!! Love, love, love!

Oh, and do not back down on the bows. Just keep putting them in over and over. They'll eventually leave them alone. :)

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Love your turkey!!!! And putting them on those cutie pie little girls make them look so precious! Great job mama!!!!

Mammy

parsonsfamily said...

stinkin adorable...now go open up a shop on Etsy!

Missy said...

Love, love, love it!!! I just got a pattern for some cute ruffle pants I can't wait to try. Seeing as how I don't sew, I might call on your expertise to make this next project happen. :)

Anonymous said...

Where is Carson's turkey shirt?? Very cute and creative. I'm impressed that you have the time. Super Mom!! Let's talk soon - miss you - Christina

The Miller Big Top Circus said...

oh my goodness! those are just too precious!!!

Kelli said...

LOVE THESE!

I made C one and I BUTCHERED sewing around the feathers. I have no mastered anything past the straight line. :) HELP!