Carson had his school party last week. It was pure chaos.
Ha ha! Chris looks so funny in this picture! This husband of mine always keeps me laughing!
This past weekend we took Carson up to a basketball tournament at my dad's work. He loved being on the floor with the players. He thought he was so so very cool. It's only high school basketball, but to him it's like the NBA!




So that's what's been going on around here! Now off to bake Christmas goodies and get ready for Santa!


So that's what's been going on around here! Now off to bake Christmas goodies and get ready for Santa!


2 comments:
It looks like you guys are making some great memories this Christmas season!!!
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://smithlive.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment