Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Let's play a game.

Can you fill in these simple blanks?

There are ____ legs on an insect.

There are ____ strings on a guitar.

There are ____ points on the star of David.

There are ____ players on a hockey team.

There are ____ number of dots in a braille cell.

Get the picture? The answer for each blank above is the number 6.

Now, just one last bonus question.

There are ____ members of the Smith family.

Know the answer???

SIX!

We are so happy to announce that Smith baby #4 will be arriving in August!


I'm just about 9 weeks along and in the thick of morning sickness and pregnancy hormones. Fun times!

I have so many other things I want to blog about, but I needed to get this one out there first!!

15 comments:

Skoglund said...

Congrats on a very full house!
Mindy Skoglund
www. Skoglund5.blogspot.com

KellyB said...

Matt just told me earlier tonight, and it really took me awhile to realize he wasn't kidding. :) I'm sure that's not even the half of what you guys feel. What blessed children to have you guys as parents! Congratulations!!! Praying for a super-smooth, complication-free pregnancy for you.

debra parker said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!
That is so exciting!

Lindsee said...

What a creative post, my friend! Praying for you and that sweet family of SIX! Already planning my Monday's around your home. : )

Kelli said...

Love that little pea in your belly!!

Love your family of six!!

We have a lot of catching up to do with you guys! ;)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting!

Jaclyn said...

congratulations!!! what fabulous, fabulous news!!!

Savvy said...

Isn't God so very good? This is such great news Callie and Chris!! We will be praying for you ALL!

Sara said...

Holy cow - I am SO taken by surprise!! Congratulations to ya'll, what WONDERFUL news!!
Oh, and by the way, I totally knew all the answers to your questions :)

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Wow! That is fantastic news! CONGRATULATIONS!

Missy said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!! You are a rock star mom. I can't wait to meet this sweet sweet baby.

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Well Lawdie Mercie!!! Guess we need to be thinkin' of some more "C" names!!!! Let me know when the dr. finally declares you insane!! Who woulda ever thunk that Callie Gordon would end up with 4 kids - 4yrs and under!! Congrats sweet girl!!

Mammy

Kiki said...

Echoing Debra, Holy Smokes! Love the way you told us! Congratulations!!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Come on Summer 2011!!!!! Yee-Haw! ;)

Robin said...

Callie, I was checking in for a peek at those adorable kids and was totally surprised by your latest news. I'll be glad to sign up as an extra granparent come August, especially since Lindsay is holding my granddaughter hostage in San Diego.
Congrats to you and Chris!
robin