Friday, January 28, 2011

Phone Purge

Back in October Chris bought me a new cell phone. I've loved having a smart phone, but have just never taken the time to connect it to my computer. Since I'm on bed rest today, I thought this might be a fun task! So I hooked that baby up, and lo and behold, I had over 200 pictures on my cell phone! A quick upload to iphoto, then to the blog, and here we go!

{beware, these pictures date back to October and are in no particular order, but fun to look at nonetheless!}

Sweet girls! I can't believe how much they have grown!!
Breakfast for Carleigh.
And for Caroline too!
These are the outfits I made for them. Cute, right? I made the skirts and appliquéd the onesies on my mom's machine. I was pretty proud of myself!
Making their baby food, these girls eat well!
Remember back in October when the weather was nice? Yep, we used to go on walks.
Carson and his football helmet. He is obsessed.

Our neighbor friend, Talan, came to pick Carson up in his truck. he loved it!
More fun at the park.

His sisters face him in the car. He likes to make funny faces and silly noises to make them laugh. it's pretty cute.
A fun Halloween treat I made!
The girls in their Halloween dresses I made them.
More fun at the park.
Aren't these bows great? The BIGGER the better!
Again, the football helmet.
My birthday getaway!
Preparing for family pictures. I hate trying to figure out what we should all wear. Couldn't decide on Chris's shirt so I laid it all out and took pictures.
option #1
Option #2
I went with option #1
Sewing again.
Man, I miss having the time to sew. I WILL do it again though! Trying to decide how to make the girls a dress.
Pink ruffle, then blue?
Or blue, then pink?
Again, I went with option #1. Guess my first instinct is always right :).
Playing outside!

Play time!

And another sewing project. Gee whiz! I was on a roll!
This one turned out so so cute! It's one of my favorites on the girls. I put a big, bright bow on them with bright tights. Adorable!
ready for breakfast!
And then comes lunch...
Another fun project, making Turkey onesies for Thanksgiving.

Turned out pretty cute, I must say!
The football helmet again. You didn't think it was going away, did you?
My dining room table turned sewing table.
Little dress for the girls to wear to my cousin's wedding. This reminds me, I need to put this on them again!
Rudolph pancakes for dinner. A hit with the little mister!
Frosty @ church.
Daddy took the day off and we went to the zoo. I was a little under-impressed.
Play time while brother is at school.

And when he got home, I put him to work :)!
Playing with Pa!
the girls' nursery at Chris's parents house. That was Chris's baby bed and his mom made all new bedding. She is super talented, right?
Maybe I will just have her do baby #4's nursery!!

Daddy and his girls, ready for a Christmas party.
this might be one of my favorite pictures of the girls.
At the park again!

Carson looking at the Christmas lights. He was obsessed with these yard decorations. Notice his shorts? It was hot in December!
Play time in brother's room!


Caroline woke up early from her nap this day, so we hung out.
Carson and Pa built a gingerbread house.
Carson with mom at work.
Play time with Pops. These girls love their grandpas!

At the Christmas Eve service. Let's not re-live those 25 minutes, they were pretty hectic!
Christmas morning with my Aunt Alice, my mom's sister.
Me and my Aunt. Love her so much!
Sisters!
The tea set Chris's grandma painted for the girls. Oh my word, I LOVE IT! So much so, that I am thinking about doing their first birthday in a Tea for Two theme, what do you think?


A few days after Christmas, Carson got sick. but he sure was sweet!
More play time!
Sisters were napping, so we watched Mickey!

Learning to share.
Headed out for the night. Check out their little outfit, love it!!


Lunch date with mom at McDonalds. This was a great day!
Mimi and Pops gave him Go Fish for Christmas. He tries to cheat when you play him. Go figure.
Good morning, Carleigh!
Another walk to the park!

And we found baby ducks swimming with their mommy!
These are the girls favorite snacks, frozen fruit in these pacifier-like contraptions. If you have teething babies you need this!!
Brother loves pulling them in the wagon around the house. They all 3 are really starting to play well together.



Caroline's new trick!
Carleigh hasn't quite figured out that she can stand up too, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time!
Best big brother ever!
Time to eat!



And that concludes the pictures from my camera. And I even spared you a few that weren't blog appropriate. Next time maybe I shouldn't wait so long to sync my phone to my computer!

6 comments:

Lindsee said...

Great minds DO think alike! Love that we both just purged our phones. And I have plenty more purging posts to come. Mine, however, are much more random. You have a very CUTE theme running through your pics. The girls are TOO much! Adorable!

Ashley McWhorter said...

LOVE the idea of the Tea Party birthday! So cute! Let me know if you need any help. :)

parsonsfamily said...

cute pictures...I still did a double take when I saw, "baby #4's nursery."

Skoglund said...

I love all the cute clothes you have made!

Anonymous said...

My favorite pics are of Carson pulling the girls in the wagon! And totally love the idea of Tea for Two!!! Super fun and precious!

Kelli said...

You are my sewing hero!!

I need to learn to do all the beautiful things you can do!

AND PLEASE DO TEA FOR TWO!!! SO PRECIOUS! The tea cups are beautiful!