I not only have this fight with B, but with her daddy and grandpa. They won't back me up on making her wear bows. They say they're silly, especially on a headband - MEN! She'll keep just a bow in her hair (sans headband) if she's distracted when I put it in. Then she forgets it's there long enough for pictures, etc. That's all I can do for now! Stay strong, those darlings are incredibly adorable in their bows! :)
9 comments:
Love the outfit! So cute!
callie, these bows are huge. i am on your girls side. dont push it too hard otherwise they will rebel :)
love your, sister in law
Just keep doing it over, and over, and over again! Don't give up or give in! Remember, YOU are the momma! :)
I not only have this fight with B, but with her daddy and grandpa. They won't back me up on making her wear bows. They say they're silly, especially on a headband - MEN! She'll keep just a bow in her hair (sans headband) if she's distracted when I put it in. Then she forgets it's there long enough for pictures, etc. That's all I can do for now! Stay strong, those darlings are incredibly adorable in their bows! :)
I'm fighting the same battle, I tell Annika no, ma'm. She mostly does it when she gets bored of her toys or in the car seat.
I am dying over here! I think I recall that exact thing happening at dinner one night. Bless it.
They give up eventually and leave them in!!
Keep it up! It won't always be that hard. Molly asks for one every morning now.
I am going to take and use Ashley's advice :)
Post a Comment