* Today was exhausting. We left the house at 9 AM and got back home at 4 PM. The day included fun at a splash park, a picnic with friends, a last minute trip to the pediatrician and an ear infection for Carleigh.
None of my kids got naps.
All 3 of them were in bed by 7:20 PM tonight.
* Last night I went to a women's bible study. It was so great to be with good friends and talk about our faith and the power of prayer. I love being a girl on nights like that!
* We are making progress, albeit little progress, on the nursery for Smith Baby #4 (still no name).
* My mom's last day of work before summer break is tomorrow. I cannot wait for her to be out! We have lots of work to do!
* Oh yeah! Saw my dr. yesterday and she scheduled my c-section for August 10th! My hope is that we meet our baby girl a little earlier than that because let's be honest, I will be burning up from the heat and huge by that point!
I've got one minute left!
* Carson is at such a funny stage right now. He comes up with the craziest thing. Today at the splash pad he turned to me and said Hey mom, is she (pointing to my friend Heather) falling apart? What in the world? So random?!
* Someone asked me yesterday if I was freaking out about having 4 kids ages 3 and under. Is it weird that I just stared back at her and couldn't even come up with an answer?
Bummer!
Time's up!
I'm outta here!
(and publishing this without spell checking!)
4 comments:
SO fun hanging with you today! So sorry that Carleigh is sick, but thankful you were able to get her in so quick. Oh, am I the friend that asked you about freaking out over 4 under the age of 3? I'm pretty sure we had that exact conversation today. :) Love you and our nameless babies!
I really like your blog design! Super fun!
Just the fact that you had a spare 5 minutes with all you got going on is impressive enough. love the new design too!
I love this idea!! I might be taking it too!! Yay for summer and all that you and your mom are going to get done!! :) And Carson makes me laugh, he might have heard you say to me "Girl, you falling apart?" When I had talked about my morning. :) Either way, that kid is a hoot and I love this age they are at!!
Post a Comment