Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So far...


5:20 AM - Chris's alarm clock goes off.  I remind him to get out of bed.  I fall back asleep

7:00 AM - Carson crawls in bed with me. We talk about his night last night (I was gone to bible study).  This is my favorite part of the morning.

7:30 AM - Sisters are waking up.  Carson stays in our bed to watch cartoons.  I get up to make breakfast.

7:45 AM - Breakfast is done.  Eggs and fruit.  And oh yeah, chocolate covered donuts too - I am healthy like that.

7:50 AM - Girls are up.  Change diapers.  In high chairs to eat.

8:00 AM - Carson emerges from the bedroom to eat breakfast and talk to sisters at the table.

8:20 AM - Breakfast done.  Clean up.

8:30 AM - Call mom.  Decided to go over to her house to swim and have lunch.  We're having a garage sell on Saturday, so we'll get ready for that too.

8:40 AM - Kids get into tupperware cabinet.  Decide to let them indulge b/c they are happy and I need time to call daddy on the phone.


8:45 AM - Talk with daddy.  Decided to start painting the study tonight.  Transformation of study into nursery begins tonight!!

9:00 AM - Kids are still intrigued by the tupperware.  Start laundry while they play.

9:10 AM - Load dishwasher.  Plan a few play dates for next week with friends.

9:30 AM - Finally put some clothes on the girls and change diapers again.  Nap time for them!

9:40 AM - Carson helps me load more junk in the car for the garage sell.

9:55 AM - Switch laundry.  Set out some meat for dinner tonight.  What will I make with it?  Who knows!  Gotta figure that out soon!

10:00 AM - turn on Sid the Science Kid and let Carson watch.  It's educational, right?  I sneak in a little time on my computer.

Up next for today...
~ pack up swim stuff and head to mom's
~ survive the swimming pool with all the kids
~ pray it produces good naps for them
~ prep for garage sell
~ come home after naps
~ get creative for dinner - meal must include ground beef
~ pray daddy comes home before 6
~ dinner time
~ bath time
~ bed time for kids
~ painting party for mom and dad!

Just a normal day around here!  What are you up to today??

2 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Tacos or Spaghetti. Super easy and always a hit in this house. :) Oh, did MiMi and Pops get a pool?

Kelly said...

Are you going to be selling any little boy clothes? I was just reading last night about using garage sales to stockpile kids clothing. Also, when you let the kids play in the tupperware shelf, do you clean the tupperware afterward? I was just thinking about this the other day. Will hasn't started doing this (not that we have a tupperware shelf). :)