Saturday, July 9, 2011

Addicted to Pinning!

Have you joined Pinterest yet?  Oh friend, do yourself a favor and rush to it right now and join.  You will soon become addicted.  And it will be good.

I saw this light fixture at Ikea a few weeks ago and needed an excuse to buy it.  I didn't know how to work it into a room, but alas...

This is my next project for our blank hallway wall.  I have yet to order even ONE picture from the girls newborn or first year portraits.  This might just give me the inspiration I need!

Did you know you could take a table cloth, paint some goopy type stuff on in, and turn it into 
a floor rug?  Amazing!

This is the bedding I want for our master bedroom.  I can't afford it, but I can still dream about it.


See that precious little monogrammed chest?  I have that exact chest in my house.  It will one day be painted white with a monogram on it...just need to decide which daughter I like the most to make it for! 

And oh! the ideas I have gotten for sewing!

I heart this Amy Butler fabric.  So much that I even made myself a dress in it, remember it here?  I think my girls will need matching outfits!
Words cannot express how much I love this library book dress.  It speaks directly to the English teacher in me.

And wow.  Pink + Grey + Ruffles = dreamy.

So just trust me, join Pinterest.  We can follow each other's boards and share ideas.  
It will be addicting fun, I promise!

4 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

LOVE Pinterest! I haven't joined, just look at everyone else's boards. Someone actually pinned some of my pics from my blog on their board. Hmmmm... Oh, you should totally make the girls dresses to match yours. Pretty sure we did that with our own mothers and wore them at Easter. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad I invited you! :)

Anonymous said...

Mom

Heather said...

I don't get pinterest. I don't even know how to pronounce it. I need someone to break it down for me. I love that dress in the last picture!! Can you make MK one?!?:)