Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Opinion

 I think it's sweet when the baby sisters want to help daddy move cribs to the new room.  Daddy, on the other hand, doesn't so much agree, but I have a feeling he loved having his girls right by his side.
I think Buzz Lightyear is brave, fearless and absolutely precious around my house.
 I also happen to think that the "pick a caricature of your kid and put it on your car" trend is oh so silly.  But you know what's worse?  The "pick a picture of your dog, make sure it's anatomically accurate, and stick it to your car".
And can I just add one more thing?  WHY is it necessary to pick a unique spelling for your dog's name? Like Starr instead of just Star?  I mean really, how many times do you write out, monogram, or emboss your dog's name on something?  Is spelling it a special way really all that necessary?  Oh wait!  It IS because you need to get a sticker for the back of your car.  My bad.

It's just my opinion.

No comments: