- today we skipped church. The thought of getting 4 kids up and dressed and out the door stressed me out. We did it last week, but today I just couldn't swing it.
- because we didn't get up for church, we let the kids sleep in. Everyone slept till 9:00AM. Glorious.
- my sweet sweet friend, Missy, brought us dinner today. We love Missy's cooking. It's always good, and tonight was no exception. AND she introduced us to Julio's Chips and Salsa. Yum!
- oh yeah, Missy also brought over Sonic for us. Again, I love her.
- tomorrow morning I might sneak out and have coffee with a friend. I really should take the twins in for their bloodwork (long story) but that can wait another day, mama needs time with friends!
- Carson has "meet the teacher" this week. I've met his teacher and so has he. She came over this week for a home visit. It's standard in his preschool. But oh my word, he put on a show for her. That's another blog post all on it's own.
- we're traveling to Arkansas in a few weeks for my cousin's wedding. We're taking Carson and Cami with us and going via airplane. I'm so excited to take Carson on a plane! He will love it!
- my husband's watching the Family Guy right now. I hate this show.
- Cami Ann is in her swing. I'll feed her again at 10 and then we'll go to bed.
- right now, the Mr. and I are going to change the channel and watch 60 minutes. I like me some Anderson Cooper, I won't lie.
Good night.
4 comments:
Julios chips and salsa are amazing. The end. :)
I love these posts!
Loved getting to see your face and hold your sweet girl. Love her already. And I didn't realize that was your first introduction to Julios. I feel so special now. :)
You might want to change your family picture on the right column of your blog since it is not just the 5 of you anymore! Also, is your husband getting fixed sometime soon?!
Post a Comment