Welcome to the world sweet baby girl. We love you so so so much!
I will take time in the next day or so to write all about how you came into the world, but until then, just know that you are well loved by your brother and sisters - welcome to our crazy family :)!!
6 comments:
Congratulations! I found your blog through a friend and check often. I've been checking the last 2 days waiting to see your latest bundle of joy.
Congrats again and hope you are up and moving well soon.
I'm in love with her name! Congrats on your sweet girl!
She's beautiful, just like I knew she would be!
Love, love, love it so much! Welcome to the world, sweet baby girl.
Congratulations and I love her name (I also love that last picture, it looks like that is true life right there!)
it's official, i love your family of 6! baby girl (with a perfect name), you are the perfect addition.
Post a Comment