We had lots of fun visitors at the hospital...
Mike and Emily (p.s. Emily is the one we hired to work for us for the next several months. She is an answer to so many of our prayers!)
Lily and her mom Emily (guess we have lots of friends named Emily).
Our sweet neighbor, Shannon.
My friend Vicky - she had her baby boy just this week!!!
Mr. Bertrand - he's on staff at my in-law's church. He's visited up every time we've been in the hospital :)!
My friend, Corise. Her little boy, Carter, and my Carson go to school together (speaking of school - we are ready for it to start!)
My darling grandma.
One of my nest friends, Lesly, and her husband Lesh.
Of course, Pa was there too!
My dad's parents. Love them to pieces. They too have come to everyone of my kids' births!
And we can't forget about Pops!
Lindsee came too!!
And Kelli!!!
So fun to see these girls! I was so excited, I even got out of bed for them :)!
And sweet Lindsey came by after work. Believe it or not, she was one of my students! And now she's in college and will be a senior! Where does the time go??
And I just had to include these pictures. While I was up walking around trying to feel better, I took some time and wandered out into the hall. When I got back, I found this:

I guess a boppy is a good pillow to use with an i-pad.
That bed sure was comfortable!









2 comments:
You are loved! Boo on that stomach bug that kept me from loving on y'all in the hospital! Will come visit soon... :)
I LOVED meeting your sweet girl!!
What a precious blessing!
Post a Comment