I realize I am ridiculously behind on this post, but Carson started school this month! He loves it and is having a great time! We thought it might be a good idea to take his teachers a little something for the new year. And let's be honest, we need to butter them up a lot :).
Such a goofy smile. For real. We need to work on that.
He's such a big boy now and wants to do all things by himself!
The week before last (again, I know I am way behind) we had beautiful weather. We spent lots of time outside.
We enjoyed the few brief days of cooler weather. But we didn't get our hopes up that it would stay. And we were right, it's now hot again.
However, we did get a break from the heat this past weekend when we traveled to my cousin's wedding in Arkansas. We had a great time!! Pictures of that soon to come....






No comments:
Post a Comment