My Favorite things:
Hanging out with amazing girls.
Learning how to tie a scarf.
A surprise "favorite things" baby shower thrown in the mix.
Giving my favorite things away.
Eating my favorite foods.
Getting to know each other more!
Laughing and talking, and talking, and talking...
Stripey straws. Love these.
And side pony tails.
These were my "favorite things" received that night.
And my other favorite friends who blogged about it too? Ashley and Erin (and more to come, I'm sure). I love these women. And this party with them was no exception - thanks to the fabulous host, Annalee. We threw together an awesome night and had such a great time sharing our favorite things.
And so, to share a little with all of you, here are a few of my current favorite things:
I actually got one of these at the party, and now I have to convince my husband to let me buy all new bowls for our kitchen. I love these!
I recently received this as a gift. I LOVE it. Use it every day. It is well worth you money!
I recently bought this little flyaway cardigan. It has become a wardrobe staple. I dress it up, or dress it down and wear it all the time!
What about you? What are your favorite things right now?












2 comments:
My sweet grandbabies- my FAVORITE things! hehe
Mimi
oh so fun!!! Brings back memories and I want to do it again!!! I love sharing favorite things too.....
mine would be: my "blingy" Toms, my Camelback (Groove) ...has a filter built in, and bath & body works lip gloss
Post a Comment